Become a Financial Investor
We would like to invite you to take the opportunity to make an impact for our cause. We do not see those who give their money to The Hunger Project as donors, but as investors who are standing in full partnership with people living in conditions of hunger and poverty. Investors in the Hunger Project experience a return on their investment that is immediate and lasting – the joy and satisfaction that comes from investing their resources in a way that benefits all humanity, and leaves a legacy for future generations that would not otherwise be possible.
There are five sound reasons to invest in The Hunger Project Canada’s work
- The Hunger Project works at the heart of the problem, rather than making small contributions at the periphery.
- The Hunger Project is strategic – we are powerfully positioned to catalyze what must be done to end hunger in the key areas where action is required, by mobilizing all sectors of society to work together – government, business, academia and grassroots organizations.
- The Hunger Project does not give handouts. We build self-reliance, empowering people to achieve permanent solutions to chronic hunger.
- The Hunger Project utilizes your resources in innovative, high-leverage ways, and puts you in direct partnership with thousands of the most experienced and committed leaders for the end of hunger around the world.
- The Hunger Project counts on individual investors like you and puts your resources to the highest possible use to benefit humankind.
There are a number of ways to become financially involved with The Hunger Project Canada. A one time donation, a monthly commitment or a corporate sponsorship are all available options. For details about how to get started contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to donate.
The Hunger Project believes that being responsible in and transparent about our financial practices is of vital importance to maintaining our credibility.
Because The Hunger Project in Canada is part of a is a global, strategic organization, all funds raised are disbursed within the context of a highly effective global strategy for the end of hunger, including education, advocacy and fundraising here in Canada.
The Hunger Project is a member of the Canadian Council for International Cooperation.
Print and mail this donation form to send a cheque or authorize a credit card payment.
Invest Your Time
Often, we meet people who hear stories of our success at The Hunger Project, and who find themselves deeply moved by the goals we have and the work that we do. They want to be involved in the fight to end chronic persistent hunger, but are at a loss for how to do so because their financial situation does not allow them to become an investor. That is okay. We would like to invite you to make an impact!
At The Hunger Project Canada we know that financial contributions are not an option for many people. If you are one of these people, please do not let that discourage you. Becoming an Investor is only one of the ways that you can join The Hunger Project Canada and play a part in the end of chronic persistent hunger.
Some of the traditional ways that you can partner with us are:
Host (download the application here!) or attend a The Hunger Project Canada event
Volunteer for THP Canada, or THP Global
Become a Canadian Activist
Are you looking to think a little more out of the box and use your own unique set of gifts and skills to help end hunger worldwide?
If the want to get involved, but the above options require more time and energy than you can spare, here are some ways you can make a difference in 5 minutes or less.
Join our Newsletter
Like us on Facebook